Hi friend! I’m Marta, a small town girl with a passion for people, design and clean foods. Most days you can find me in the backyard playing Frisbee with our sweet rescue dog, on the couch in my yoga pants making googly eyes at my husband Tyler, or in the kitchen dreaming up new healthy recipes.
The things that I’m most passionate about in life are Jesus, my husband, our pup, encouraging others, finding screamin’ deals at Target, creating, discovering, designing and then writing about it!
If you’re dying to hear more, here are five things you might not know about me:
- I love kayaking. One day I want to live close to the water so Tyler and I can spend our weekends kayaking and then picnicking at the water’s edge.
- Tyler and I met in college and were friends for two years before we started dating. You can read the whole story here.
- I love cars. I grew up in a “car” family and then a married into one too. Old, new, I have an appreciation for them all. We were lucky enough to have my family’s beautiful ’55 Thunderbird at our wedding.
- I am a believer in fueling my body with good, whole foods. I buy organic whenever I can. I am also a lover of veggies. Thanks Mom, you raised me well. xo
- A glass of wine, yoga pants and some Real Housewives (of any city) is my idea of the perfect night when Tyler is working late.
Still here? Let’s connect! Click here to connect with me!