Hi! I’m Marta!
I’m in my mid-twenties living in Virginia with my husband and our sweet pup. I am a firm believer that real foods can heal. I’ve struggled with gut issues since I was young and I’m on a journey of healing- mind and body. I am here to create simple, whole food recipes that fuel your body with what it needs and that make you feel great (and not deprived!). My recipes don’t require chef level skills nor do they require crazy ingredients. Just simple food to help heal and inspire your mind and body. The other part of my passion stems from curating a simple, happy home. I truly believe this translates to our overall health as well. I will show you tips and tricks to simplify and detoxify your life and home.
My love for a healthy body and a healthy home stems from my own health struggles. I am not a certified nutritionist or health coach, just a girl learning from her own health experiences how to create a healthier life and wanting to share that with you. I don’t believe in diets (I hate the word too), I believe that you need to do what makes you feel YOUR best through a balanced lifestyle.
My goal is to inspire you to fuel your body and feed your mind with healthful habits.
Here are a few facts about me
- I married my best friend, Tyler, almost 3 years ago. We’ve been together 5 years.
- We rescued our little man, Moose, when he was 6 weeks old. He’s been our best friend ever since. Also, anyone that says dogs don’t smile, look at that picture… eyes closed and all.
- I could drink kombucha every day (and most days I do). I’m drinking Health Ade’s Pomegranate bouch right now.
- I have a major sweet tooth, 24/7
- I don’t function well on less than 8 hours of sleep
- Mac n cheese is my love language
- I love my family, they’re the best
- I love bread, this is my current fave
- I’m allergic to dairy and gluten
- Yoga is my new love, I’m getting better.. working on that balance
Follow me on Instagram so we can get to know each other better!
Still around? Click here to connect with me!